Even though the home is the place where the heart is, it is also the area where numerous health dangers dwell. Contrary to popular opinion, health hazards are not necessarily lurking outside, but rather in your home sweet home. Everything that you either breathe or touch can harm you. Therefore, parents should always be alerted on the lookout for hidden health dangers that are present all around the house, such as mold, because they lead to breathing difficulties of even infections. The only issue is that fungus is difficult to spot, reason for which you should hire a specialist. To get in touch with a specialist, visit http://indoormould.ca. But do you really think molds are the only dangers lurking in your precious home?
This fungus grows both inside and outside, meaning that there is no way you can avoid it. No matter how clean your house may be, there are chances that you have a mold infestation. Water and a food source is all that the mold needs in order to grow and your home provides them both. It also loves dampness, reason why it is most typically located under the walls, in the kitchen, bathroom or in the basement. The spores that it release when it moves contains numerous chemical toxins. It has been confirmed that spores cause neurotoxicity and they have the potential to destroy various systems such as the intestinal or pulmonary system. Mycotoxins reduce the blood flow to areas of the brain, being frequently linked with various cancers. Exposure to fungus also causes nasal and sinus congestion or eye irritation.
Dampness and moisture provide the perfect environment for other dangerous microorganisms to develop as well. The most common types of bacteria are Salmonella and E. Coli. They affect the intestinal tract and cause disturbing symptoms such as diarrhea and dehydration. Contamination takes place when you eat food that has been contaminated or that has not been properly cooked and cleaned. In order to avoid infection you have to wash your hands before cooking and using two cutting boards, one for vegetables and other for meat. All utensils should be cleaned with hot water and soap. Additionally, cook all foods at indicated temperatures.
The truth is that dangerous protozoa found in damp buildings have a significant impact on the development of mold and bacteria. More precisely, the fungus and the bacteria thrive off the presence of such microorganisms. According to studies, in the presence of amoebas, the toxicity of fungi and bacteria actually increased. What happen is that the brain becomes sensitive to the spores and the blood barrier of the brain is affected. Therefore, the need for identifying fungi and other microorganisms in the house is of paramount importance.
Clear signs of the presence of health hazards are symptoms such as sneezing or breathing difficulties. As a rule, when you feel worse for no apparent reason whatsoever, the likelihood is that a microorganism is lurking in your home. When it comes to mold, measures should be takes as soon as possible because it immediately turns into a life threat.